Photography & Video
COMMAND ATTENTION WITH COMPELLING VISUALS
Research suggests the human brain processes images 60,000 times faster than text – and the ability to retain a message after three days increases from 10 percent for text alone to 65 percent for messages with images.
Power up your marketing with professional images and videos from the Fresh Creative studio. Contact us to learn more.
Add Power to Your Marketing Message
Finding the right words to convey your marketing message is important, but using the right images is equally important. Here’s why:
- Images give context to your message because they are easier to understand than text.
- Images make your message more memorable and increase recall because they are easy to understand and remember.
- Images tell a story and evoke emotions.
- Online content with optimized images can help your website rank higher on search engine
There are many sources for obtaining images for your marketing, including stock photography, some of which you can find for free or at a low cost. And smartphones enable everyone to take photos.
But there are times when high-quality, professional images are worth the investment, including product photography and corporate photography. Unless they’re taken by a professional, smartphone photos often look amateurish, and that reflects poorly on your brand. Stock photos, especially the free ones, are frequently over-used and you might see the same images you’ve selected for your brand in the ads produced by a competitor.
In addition to still photos, videos are another great way to give your marketing a boost. And if you’re on the fence about investing in video, consider these stats!
- YouTube is the second most-widely used search engine behind Google. And people are increasingly using it to search for “how to” information.
- Overall, about a third of those who watch videos are looking for how-to videos, videos with educational content and product information.
- More than half of all consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
- Video marketing improves SEO and boosts conversions and sales
Video has become popular on every social channel, with LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook ranking close behind YouTube. And smartphones are the device of choice for video-viewing.
As with still photography, video can be easily produced by just about anyone with a smartphone. But quality video that enhances your overall marketing strategy involves an investment in equipment and editing software. Using a professional video studio can give your video content an advantage.
Contact Fresh Creative to learn how we can create photography and video to enhance and grow your brand.
Photography & Video Services
From the straightforward to the dramatic, we’ll showcase your products to wow your customers.
Aerial Photography & Video
Give customers a unique perspective of your company with photos and videos from a bird’s eye view.
Enhance your digital marketing with videos. Whether it’s a product demo, event, how-to, interview or case study, we’ll create a video to keep your audiences engaged.