Great clients, a positive work environment and challenging projects are just some of the reasons that the Fresh Creative team is thankful this year. For more than 15 years, our team has been working together for the success of our local and national clients. As their needs change, we adapt to provide solutions. We love the challenge!
We couldn’t accomplish what we do for our clients without this unique group of collaborative co-workers that work hard for our clients each day. Get to know our team as they share what they are thankful for—both inside and outside of the workplace
- Shelley Carpenter, Art Director: I am thankful for my job at Fresh because my co-workers are great, and overall, I genuinely love what I do. I am also thankful that my job is only a 15-minute drive from home so that I can be nearby if my kids need me.
- Jim Kemble, Digital & Interactive Specialist: I am thankful for the opportunity to work at a great company. It’s never boring and always challenging. The people are great, and the boss is not too shabby, either. On the home front, I’m thankful for my wonderful wife of 32 years, Kelly, my two daughters and two adopted sons.
- Sandra Anderson, Art Director: I’m thankful for all my God-given talents, my loving family and all the beautiful things on this earth!
- Barbara Courtney, Creative Director: I’m thankful for work that allows me to express my creativity in ways that enhance the lives of others, and for my husband, children, siblings, parents and friends. I’m also thankful for learning, the companionship of dogs, the beauty of forgiveness and chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven.
- Bethany Weaver, Social Media Manager: I’m thankful for my great co-workers and an all-around interesting work environment that offers something different every day! I’m also thankful for my faith, my family and friends, and for the opportunity to live every God-given day with purpose and joy.
We would like to thank our clients for allowing us to do what we love each day. We’re looking forward to your next challenge! If you’re not yet a Fresh Creative client but are looking for a hardworking, positive and fun team to help you tackle your marketing challenges, contact us today at freshcreativeinc.com/contact us.